What's new

Photos taken with the iPhone 12 Series

IMG_3924.jpg

When I was in the navy I used Kiwi shoe polish to get my shoes and boots shiny enough to see your reflection. All it took was a couple of hours a day after the first day polishing for at least 4 hours.

That sounds about right. I started using KIWI in the Marine Corps and I've been using it ever since. It definitely adds years to a good pair of leather shoes and boots.

That sounds about right. I started using KIWI in the Marine Corps and I've been using it ever since. It definitely adds years to a good pair of leather shoes and boots.

Of course that’s with spit polishing. The only thing I ever used a brush for was to put polish on the area where the uppers were stitched to the sole. It was a small brush about the size of a tooth brush.

My Daddy used to Always have Us use Kiwi Shoe Polish and a Brush for Our Shoes growing up. Especially So We Looked Nice for Church and Special Occasions.
The Smell of the Polish reminds Me of My Daddy whose 85 and still works FT, keeps an Immaculate Yard and Golfs Every Saturday (unless it’s Raining of course [emoji6]).