What's new

Photos and iCloud

Merrill

Reaction score
Where are my pictures backed up on iCloud? How would I get there. I am on a PC

Merrill

Thomas:

on iCloud.com I see only Mail, Contacts, Calendar, Find My Phone and iWork. There is no information in any of these folders. I followed the instructions for downloading iCloud so I don't know why the folders are empty or where my photos are. Do you have any advice?

Merrill

I'm pretty sure it's iCloud.com and you can view everything you have backed up.

on iCloud.com I see only Mail, Contacts, Calendar, Find My Phone and iWork. There is no information in any of these folders. I followed the instructions for downloading iCloud so I don't know why the folders are empty or where my photos are. Do you have any advice?Merrill
Not at this moment... I'm on my work computer and it won't let me view the iCloud website. If someone doesn't chime in by the morning I'll be home and check it out for ya.

Thomas: Did you have a chance to check this out?

Just spoke with an Apple rep and he said that you can NOT view your photos in iCloud. He gets this question a lot. There there backed up, we just can't see them. He hopes Apple will put it in next release.

Thanks for checking into this. Doesn't make sense but a lot of things don't make sense to me.

Merrill

Just spoke with an Apple rep and he said that you can NOT view your photos in iCloud. He gets this question a lot. There there backed up, we just can't see them. He hopes Apple will put it in next release.