What's new

Photo stream

azonie

Reaction score
After the upgrade in 5.1 I turned photo stream back on. Last 6 pictures are not in photo stream album. Why???

Give it some times to download to your photo stream album all your photos. If after a good time of allowing it to fetch up all your photo stream photos they still do not appear, then they might got lost.

Worked when I first turned it on. But not now. Waited overnight just not showing up. Have not backed up to iCloud in few days. Does that have anything to do with it?

Tried turning and then back on. Still nothing.
Anybody got any ideas?

Then they were automatically wiped out from your iCloud photo stream account. Keep in mind for next time that photo stream is design not for permanently storing all your pictures but store them there for a period of time so you can fetch back those photo stream pictures to your different iDevices. A month or so old photo stream pictures automatically get deleted from your iCloud account.

Yes but mine never even appear in Photo Stream.

Are you connected to a WiFi network? Photo stream only works across WiFi and will not push photos across a cell network. Also, photo stream doesn't count against your iCloud storage, so synching to iCloud may not do a thing. What other device are you trying to see the photos in? .... Mac, PC, iPad? Make sure photo stream is turned on in that device and see if they show up there. If not, has it been over 30 days since the photos were uploaded to photo stream? They are removed after 30 days.