What's new

Photo Editor and Manager app

damoskee

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm looking for the perfect Photo Manager app. I'm wondering if anyone can help me find it.

As a background, I've tried loads, including:
  • iPhoto
  • Snapseed
  • Photopod
  • Photo Manager Pro
  • MyPics
  • Camera+
  • PhotoGene
  • PhotoStudio
  • Etc

However, none seem to do the whole lot. The closest appear to be Camera+, Photos (native app) and Photo Manager Pro.

What I want to do is:
- Take photos
- Organise them into albums
- Edit them
- Reorder them (ideally)
- Save to cloud storage

99% of the "me too" photo editor and sharing apps out there let you import a photo, edit it, then send it to Facebook - they DO NOT allow you to store albums of photos in the app, you can only send them back to the camera roll (without any organisation).

- Photo Manager Pro has great management capabilities, but you can't edit photos or send them to cloud storage
- Camera+ has great camera, editing, cross-device, collaborative, and sharing facilities - however, you can't organise the photos in albums, or export to PC for storage.
- MyPics has Aviary editor, Albums - but no sharing or saving to Dropbox folders
- Photos has collaboration, but only via Photostream, and not at full res

I'm discovering new apps out there every week, but still none do the lot. Can anyone recommend other apps to try?

Thanks!

Damian

I suggest you to try Filterstorm and PicsArt.

Thanks! I've had a 5-min look at each's websites - they show good editing, but less offline/sync capability. Many of these apps support Dropbox, but it's just a single-file push on completion, not a store-offline-then-sync.

I'll have a more detailed look later.

Thanks again!

Damian

iPhone is all the rage now and you must want to edit your photos on iPhone. There are so many photo editing apps for iPhone onAppStore and it is really hard to say which one is good or not. If you really want to use a good iPhone photo editing app to edit and retouch your photos on iPhone just look at the list which I have provided for you.
Instagram - Free
PowerCam - Real-time photo editing
Photoshop Express – free
FX Photo Studio - $1.99
Camera + - 59p
I feel great to share this information with you all.