What's new

Photo Album issued - Help

andrewboo

Reaction score
I have two itunes account. But, icloud are empty for the photo's part.

I'm not sure why it will auto sync the old photo's album into my iphone, could anyone tell me where the problem come from? And, how do I delete the old photo album, without auto sync to iphone again?

The images were imported via iTunes, there's no other way to remove them but using iTunes, again. So here's what to do:

Make sure iTunes on your computer is up to date.

Open iTunes. Connect your iPhone to the computer. In iTunes, click on the device icon. Select "Photos". Deselect "Sync Photos", click "Remove Photos", then select "Apply".

It's possible to disable syncing automatically when you connect your device to iTunes:
In iTunes, go to Edit - Preferences - Devices, and select "Prevent iPods, iPhones, and iPads from syncing automatically".

The images were imported via iTunes, there's no other way to remove them but using iTunes, again. So here's what to do:

Make sure iTunes on your computer is up to date.

Open iTunes. Connect your iPhone to the computer. In iTunes, click on the device icon. Select "Photos". Deselect "Sync Photos", click "Remove Photos", then select "Apply".

It's possible to disable syncing automatically when you connect your device to iTunes:
In iTunes, go to Edit - Preferences - Devices, and select "Prevent iPods, iPhones, and iPads from syncing automatically".
thanks your replied. It no come from the itunes maybe, as all the server upload have been deleted. It was suddenly sync by my iphone. I'm not sure where it detect the old photo album automatic sync into my iphone without cable link.

Do you sync your iPhone with iTunes using Wi-Fi?

Is it possible to remove the images without connecting your device to the computer? Do you have a second iDevice - iPhone, iPad or iPad, or a Mac?

Do you sync your iPhone with iTunes using Wi-Fi?

Is it possible to remove the images without connecting your device to the computer? Do you have a second iDevice - iPhone, iPad or iPad, or a Mac?
have iphone & ipad. But all without any album to sync from the device. that why don't know where is come from downloading into the iphone

Do you know any 3rd party sorftware can delete the photo album, i try to use itools and XY but decline to delete it. I am not sure is it sync by my ipad to iPhone.

Third party software won't help.

You'll have to find out where the pictures came from, then you'll be able to remove them.
If they are on the iPad, they could have been synced to the iPhone. What's the name of the album with the images? Is it something like PhotoStream?

I try re-installed all the album again back to my iPhone, but the next day it download old album again.
it no come from the iPad. I saw each album marked as "my computer". There why now where it can be find the cache or old album located so can delete it.

On your computer. If you connected your iPhone to the computer via USB cable, follow the instructions in my first post.

Otherwise make sure Wi-Fi syncing is turned off in iTunes.