What's new

Phone is wacked!!!! Please help.

nomoneydm

Reaction score
OK so today I finally received my MacBook and was so anxious to use it while I had a break at work.
Being that there is no wifi at my job that I can get hooked up to I went ahead and used my iPhone 5 through usb.
My iPhone 5 I have put iOS7 on. Which I think might be the cause of all this. Anyway. I was emailing someone through ebay using the internet through my phone through the USB and next thing i know i look and see "Activate phone"

Now I am finally home and have it hooked up to my iTunes that I Have a backup from only a week ago and it says cannot restore iphone because Find my iPhone is turned on. Please turn this off and continue.
Heres my problem I cannot get into my phone. OOOHHHHH and first thing when iTunes connected with my phone It said this iphones software has expired and needs to be updated....FML it checks for software updates and is up to date.....Please someone help me get back on my phone...what do i need to do

Thanks in advance
Josh

you say you have installed IOS 7, are you a developer?

If you are not a registered iOS Developer, you won't be able to activate your iPhone. This is part of Apple's crackdown against people downloading pirated versions of beta software.

Turn off your phone. Put into download mode. Hook up to iTunes and restore.