What's new

Phone call only ringer??

TBaGZ

Reaction score
I used to have a BB and you could set the ringer to calls only. I like to be able to hear if the phone rings while I am sleeping but I do not want to know everytime I get a text, email, FB, etc. notification. Is there an app or tweak where I would be able to do this on my iPhone?

If you are on iOS 5 then go to settings> notification/ there you can set the way you want your apps notifications to behave.

For what you want no there is no work around to turn of all alerts off at ounce and leave just the ringer on for your phone on.

Unless you do what buddy said above witch if he read your question and understood it would get why turning notifications sounds off for each one before you go to bed and turning them on when you wake would become annoying

For what you want no there is no work around to turn of all alerts off at ounce and leave just the ringer on for your phone on.

Unless you do what buddy said above witch if he read your question and understood it would get why turning notifications sounds off for each one before you go to bed and turning them on when you wake would become annoying

Correct. Have to turn them ON and OFF all the time, no other way around unless jailbreak.

Yeah, I do not want to do them individually. That is time consuming and annoying. I do have my iPhone 4 jailbroken but I am not sure what app or tweak I need.

Hmm... Seems this app is no longer being supported.

Your best bet would be to to google that tweak and and hope to get similar tweaks in the suggestions that do the same thing. I would search for you but that would take away from your fun of looking.. Lol

Ill look around and hopefully have something for you later.. Good luck

Hmm... Seems this app is no longer being supported.

I have similar issues... I was really really wanting to get vibrafications but it's no longer supported either.

As a possible work-around, you could download the silentsms, silentemail, etc and just check them all off on winterboard. Its still a pain but but at least you'd have them all on the same page and could arrange them in a row. I love the iPhone- I hate the silent/loud only option. BB owns the iPhone when it comes to profile selection.

Well I don't know if anyone else had better luck. But, I am striking out finding something comparable.