What's new

PDF reader

rws

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good PDF and or .doc file reader?
Thks,
Russ

If I use IBook and synce with ITunes it says I will lose all existing songs, movies and TV shows. Don't have any movies or TV stuff but do have songs from ITunes on there. Will these songs be lost for good or only until I sync again?
Russ

When you go to the first page of the phone in iTunes under the options click/check the option for Manually manage music and videos.

Thanks all. IBooks it is. I appreciate the help and fast replies.
Russ

Spoke too soon. If I check "Sync Books" my "manual manage music & videos" goes away and I lose all my music. If I do the opposite I don't get books sync'ed. What am I doing wrong?
Russ

Spoke too soon. If I check "Sync Books" my "manual manage music & videos" goes away and I lose all my music. If I do the opposite I don't get books sync'ed. What am I doing wrong?
Russ

If your books/pdf's are in itunes then drag and drop them to the phone but leave the manual manage music & videos selected.

1. select "manual manage music & videos"
2. Apply
3. Drag and Drop anything you want to move to the phone. (music, videos or whatever)

I finally got it to work but I must say it seems awkward. I was going to the "Books" tab on the right hand part of Itunes screen and using that. I did not tealize I could drag and drop after using the "Add to Library" bit. I would have assumed that by clicking Sync Books all would be well and good. NOPE!
Thanks anyway.
Russ