What's new

Password lock

grjmmr

Reaction score
I work in a lab and I use my phone for a variety of functions from radio to tape recorder. Is there a program that after an app starts, a minute later it forces the phone into lock? I am getting tired of people finding my phone and playing with it and then putting it back. I guess I can lock each program but I would like the lock app to just let the original app run then when tampered with, have the original lock screen come up.

thanks

will

I work in a lab and I use my phone for a variety of functions from radio to tape recorder. Is there a program that after an app starts, a minute later it forces the phone into lock? I am getting tired of people finding my phone and playing with it and then putting it back. I guess I can lock each program but I would like the lock app to just let the original app run then when tampered with, have the original lock screen come up.

thanks

will

You could go into Settings>General> Auto Lock and set it to as short an interval as 2 minutes. Tat way, if your phone is lying around, it will self lock after the pre-set interval, preventing anyone from fooling around with it.

scifan57; iPhone Forums Moderator