Password keeper recommendation?

Bradai

New Member
I recently ditched my Blackberry and picked up a Verizon Iphone 4S. On my Blackberry, I had an app that maintained a list of numerous user names and passwords. I had about 50 accounts in the app and it was very useful. Im looking for a similar application for my new Iphone. Any suggestions?
 
Bradai said:
I recently ditched my Blackberry and picked up a Verizon Iphone 4S. On my Blackberry, I had an app that maintained a list of numerous user names and passwords. I had about 50 accounts in the app and it was very useful. Im looking for a similar application for my new Iphone. Any suggestions?

Definitely agree with thewitt, 1Password is the best, an most reliable.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using iPF.net // Twitter: @xristinax
 
I use mSecure. Love its features and interface. Very customizable to add fields of your own, etc. Wireless sync, as long as you're also logged in to the program on your computer. Comes with a free backup module. Worth checking out.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top