What's new

Passbook

azonie

Reaction score
I downloaded iOS 6 on iPhone 4, but not sure how to use it. How do I move things like Starbucks card there

Last edited:
Anybody using this. I can't figure it out yet.

Passbook does of work for most people at this time if you can get to the iTunes Store you are good if not then join the club

I can get to store but not sure what to do then. Thought I could put things like Starbucks card in here.

Did you have problems prior to today? I still can not even get to the store

Starbucks will not be added to passbook until the end of the month.

azonie said:
I can get to store but not sure what to do then. Thought I could put things like Starbucks card in here.

Starbucks card will be available in Passbook soon, according to Starbucks.

I can't acquire passbook on ios 6 to work. When i hold getting a message "connection error". I am hoping Apple will look into this particular and release the new update associated with passbook.

passbook in iOS 6 seamlessly integrate customers and companies in an easy way allowing people to utilize Passbook as an efficient, secure and convenient option.

The update with Starbucks today gives you the option to add your card to passbook. Check and make sure your app is updated. Go in and click my card. You'll figure it out from there.

I don't see any such update. Where did you find it.

Starbucks is now in. But now when I open Starbucks all I get is full page of my Starbucks card. Is this normal.

used my starbucks card through passbook today works perfectly

I just got passbook to go to iTunes Store by adjusting the date forward. Everyone talks about Walgreens going into passbook with no problem. When I send my rewards card to passbook it goes over ok but when I open passbook Walgreens displays my rewards card but I can not do anything else the Walgreens card never goes away and that's all you see when opening passbook so I end up deleting it. Shouldn't the card be tucked away under one of the icons displayed when you first open passbook. Am I doing seething wrong or is it not working properly ?

is there a way to remove PassBook from the iPhone? I see no benefit in using it and would rather it not be there