What's new

Parse error on this forum

tommymac1039

Reaction score
Anyone else not apple to attach pix ? I keep getting a parse error message and a running plug-in error?

seem to be getting that a lot lately as well...job for somebody in charge to investigate i think

i use both pc and iphone....takes ages to load a pic at all on the phone

I'm using the app ;-)

Sent from my T-Mobile UK iPhone 4S using iPF.net

I was using the iPF app and got the parse error frequently. Reported it and was sorted out. Then happened again so I now use the tapatalk app. Get no problems using this app.

iHolophyte

Might give it a try nice one mate.

I would. The iPF app did my head in with all the mishaps it has. (no disrespect to the iPF app) but its true. Well worth paying 69p and having an app that works.

iHolophyte

Do I have to add the forum when download or is there a list and select this one?

Do I have to add the forum when download or is there a list and select this one?

Yeah bit tricky that one. What I did was in the search engine type "iPhone forum" then about the 30 th one down you'll see iPF sign into this one then from then on it'll always be there to sign in from.

5c28fea8-cbe5-36b1.jpg

There is the pic you should be looking for.

iHolophyte

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay finally downloaded it wow this app you can find many forums all in one thank you so much it's just a lot easier :)

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk