What's new

Paid unlocking services all a con?

neilluss

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the paid unlocking services that are advertised? All the forum entries that I read say it won´t work but I´m getting v frustrated with mine and would like to try, for example:

*****Dont post links to them sites*****

Thanks for your feedback

Last edited by a moderator:
All these sites use the FREE tools that you see on these forums to unlock your phone. They can't unlock any additional firmwares/basebands than the ones that ultrasnow currently supports. Many claim to unlock any phone but this it not true...

Dont try it, it's all silly. I paid also for it. So stupid from me! Of course they only get your money. Try gevey ultra if you can

Edited to remove profanity

theJYCH said:
Dont try it, it's all silly. I paid also for it. So stupid from me! Of course they only get your money. Try gevey ultra if you can

Profanity is against the forum rules. I'll give you a warning this time. Please abide by the rules

iPhone 4 16Gb 4.2.8 (jbme 3.0)

Well thanks guys I was going to try it but have a Gevey now. But first I need to hacktivate....

Thanks for the advice, profane or otherwise.

I had a personal experience in unlocking HTC Incredible from the site TheUnlockSpot. This site has a nearly perfect and they were highly recommended in the cell phone forums. They unlocked the phone within 30 minutes and their support staffs are very useful.

there was a perm unlock solution that was legit but it stopped working after one firmware and every one lost their money and it cost around 180 bucks if i remember correctly but other then that never pay for unlock or jailbreak as they all take free tools and sell it as their own and most the time they claim it works with firmware that it dos not and it usually just gives people problems and it then puts people off jailbreaking again or trying to

I looked at (we do not advertise scam sites here), a mere 212$US to unlock. Plus I'm in wrong country. Thx for the advice but going to have avoid it for obvious reasons!
Had this thing a month now!

never pay for unlock or jailbreak EVER...

well unless you are desperate enough to buy the gevey sim but I mean a software solution

neilluss said:
Has anyone tried the paid unlocking services that are advertised? All the forum entries that I read say it won´t work but I´m getting v frustrated with mine and would like to try, for example:

and iPhone Jailbreak

Thanks for your feedback

Do you know any free jailbrake web sites ??

marble___smoove said:

Jailbreaking is free. What firmware are you running. Also check the hacking/jailbreaking section for step by step guides.

Last edited:
neilluss said:

and iPhone Jailbreak

Thanks for your feedback

Never pay for unlock or jailbreak the tools used are always FREE... check out our hacking tutorial section or iClarified - Apple News and Tutorials and there is nothing but free tutorials..

I looked at (we do not advertise scam sites here), a mere 212$US to unlock. Plus I'm in wrong country. Thx for the advice but going to have avoid it for obvious reasons!
Had this thing a month now!

Those permanent unlock solutions stopped working after one firmware.. waste of money. as i said never pay for unlock or jailbreaking

*****Dont post links to them sites*****

Thanks for your feedback

Don't paste those links here, thank you.

Unleashed said:
Never pay for unlock or jailbreak the tools used are always FREE... check out our hacking tutorial section or iClarified - Apple News and Tutorials and there is nothing but free tutorials..

Those permanent unlock solutions stopped working after one firmware.. waste of money. as i said never pay for unlock or jailbreaking

Don't paste those links here, thank you.

I agree 100%.