What's new

Over Half of American Homes Now Have Apple Products

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
64-albums3-picture219.JPG

Games Industry International reports today on a new survey from CNBC that finds that 51% of US households now own at least one Apple device, meaning 55 million homes that have iPads, iPhones, iPods, Macs or Macbooks. According to the survey, called the “All-America Economic Survey”, the average US household has 1.6 Apple devices, but most Americans who have at least one Apple device usually have three, and nearly one-quarter of respondents said that they intend to buy another Apple product in the next year. The revealing survey also found that Apple consumers are typically young, college-educated males, and that the more money they earn, the more likely it is that they will buy more Apple devices, and the survey’s figures certainly seem to back this up, as 28% of those polled who earn under $30,000 per year have at least one Apple device, whereas a whopping 77% of those earning more than $75,000 per year own at least one Apple device.

Source: Apple products now in over half of American homes | GamesIndustry International

We have four apple devices in our house!

I have 2 Apple devices. iPhone 4 and iPod Touch 4G. I gave my girlfriend my iPod Touch after I got my iP4 tho.lol.

And as soon as there is a bootrom exploit for A5 devices I am going to get a 4S:)

Oh yeah................And I'm poor:(

It seriously took forever to save up enough money to get my iPhone. The iPod 4G was a gift........and is what got me hooked into iOS in the first place.lol. I pretty much have enough for a 4S, but man I'm sick of waiting for a bootrom exploit. Just a userland jailbreak is not good enough. I need to be able to downgrade and upgrade freely to whichever iOS I choose.;)

Last edited:
iMac, 2 iPads, iPod Touch, 2 iPod Nanos, 3 iPhones.

Plan to get another iPad, iMac and 2 iPhones this year.