What's new

Outlook Calendar Sync with iCloud

It is actually very easy and does not matter which Windows you have.
Can't remember off the top of my head how I set it up but when I am back at my PC I will look for you. That is unless someone else chimes in before I get there. I do remember that apple has a good primer on their web site

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

If you take a look at the link I posted it really has to do with the last upgrade of Lion. Apparently that simple method that you talked about and I saw directions for does not work at this time.

What on earth does Lion have to do with my windows pc
And Outlook sync to iCloud is working perfectly for me

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Not to make the issue more confusing then I already have, there hasn't been a version of Outlook for Mac in years. My wife gave me a copy of Office for Mac about 5 years ago

There is indeed an Outlook for Mac, most people would refer to it as Office for Mac which includes Outlook. If one hasn't worked with something for years perhaps don't be too hasty to reply you have an answer and it's so easy.

Dec 2012 update: It seems iCloud sync with Outlook Windows do-able with some work-arounds, Google iCloud 2.0. iCloud sync with Outlook Mac still a mess, have to stay with iTunes sync until Apple-MS stop pointing fingers at each other.