What's new

Operator signal problem

amran.mahmood

Reaction score
From three days i hv problem in my iphone 4s with ios 6.1.3 not jailbroken. I hv tried 3 different sims but no signals. Sim shows operator name but i can't call or sms any one because i don't hv signals.needs any idea or help to resolve this problem. I hv 1 year and 1 month old my phone and last month i had finished warranty period. Currently no apple care…

Is my phone is locked by some one. As i had baught from a person ( not from market). But that time Apple also confirmed me that 1 hv 1 year warranty and phone is not stolen!!
Currently i am on wifi only

Last edited:
what have you tried so far aside from different sims?

I had restart my phone2,3 times. Last software that i installed also uninstalled from phone. And if its not going well i hv to reset all.

I had restart my phone2,3 times. Last software that i installed also uninstalled from phone. And if its not going well i hv to reset all.
try resetting your network settings if you haven't already...settings-general-reset-reset network settings.

i take you did a hard reset?........i had a similar problem where i had no wifi,only 3g signal,nothing worked for me and in the end i had to do a restore,hopefully someone will come up with the answer for you.

yes,give it some time as it does take a while for the forum to be seen by everyone around the world,good luck.

If you already have the operator name on the top left you should have signal. can you post a screenshoot?

If you already have the operator name on the top left you should have signal. can you post a screenshoot?
i will send screen shot in 1 day approx,as i am busy....at the moment i hv two sims with different opperators.in one sim my phone always show no service and with another on shows operator name but no signals..intresting thing is on 2nd sim there are no signal but operator name..and i can use 3g internet connection also but no sms or calls...i had tried this 2,3 times..and 100% working internet connection..but i can't receive or send msgs.same with calls...