What's new

Online banking

crumley

Reaction score
Hi I have an iPhone 4s and I was wondering if there is, or if I need anti virus? I would also like to know how safe is Internet banking on the iPhone 4s?

Many thanks in advance

Hi I have an iPhone 4s and I was wondering if there is, or if I need anti virus? I would also like to know how safe is Internet banking on the iPhone 4s?

Many thanks in advance
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure? | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

you don't need an antivirus for the 4s,I'm not sure however on the safety of internet banking.

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.

There's banking apps in the app store. I've never had an issue. Antivirus is not needed.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

just to be safe you dont want to do any online banking in a public network. :)

Hey ! I am using HDFC's iOS mobile banking. I using it actively but fear to do any fund transaction. Is there any one using this, plz, tell me how safe it is? Shall I be putting my bank a/c at risk while doing the fund transaction??

I think online banking is cool just be aware of your surroundings when doing so like one person said iTunes have every bank app it's good so try it

I don't bank online myself, i just simply don't trust it, i have thought about doing it on and off but in the end stuck with telephone banking.

This is an old thread but could still be helpful if left open IMO.