One photo much sharper than the other

I'm attaching two photos of the same cat taken a day apart with the same iPhone 7 at the same spot with the same light sources.
Why is one much sharper than the other? Is it just the focus?

2017-01-15 18.54.04.webp
2017-01-14 14.06.31.webp
 
I'm attaching two photos of the same cat taken a day apart with the same iPhone 7 at the same spot with the same light sources.
Why is one much sharper than the other? Is it just the focus?

View attachment 29978 View attachment 29979

It looks like the first day, the picture was clearer and sharper, but it is interesting that the file is smaller. Also, I am wondering, does the iPhone 7 have the dual cameras like the Plus? Wondered if that had anything to do with it.
 
It looks like the first day, the picture was clearer and sharper, but it is interesting that the file is smaller. Also, I am wondering, does the iPhone 7 have the dual cameras like the Plus? Wondered if that had anything to do with it.
The iPhone 7 doesn't have the telephoto camera.
 
The images are not exactly the same. The aspect ratio is different, and this could be the reason for the difference. The first one looks like it's 4:3, the other one seems to be 3:4.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top