What's new

Official Successful "evasi0n" iOS 6.0-6.1 Jailbreak Thread

iJinrang

Reaction score
no problems here. now the time consuming part starts... getting all sources and tweaks and everything back

iniesta

Reaction score
Nope. You got a fragmented cache or download on your device. Respring your device or manually close the Cydia process and retry. The traffic load has died down significantly

Thanks.. finally managed to get hold of BiteSMS and Bytafont. Still trying for Activator and many other tweaks though.

Neubeehunhun

Reaction score
Man I saved pics of all the tweaks and repo I used in drop box and they are all gone, probably deleted by me accidentally..

It has been so long I only remember a few names, now I have to start from scratch, GEEEZ

iniesta

Reaction score
Man I saved pics of all the tweaks and repo I used in drop box and they are all gone, probably deleted by me accidentally..

It has been so long I only remember a few names, now I have to start from scratch, GEEEZ

Could you get hold of the pictures from a backup?

Deege

Reaction score
Got my iPhone4 all done and everything is working great. Now if I can just get Cydia to not be so slow

OP
Thomasjtsi

Thomasjtsi

Reaction score
Got my iPhone4 all done and everything is working great. Now if I can just get Cydia to not be so slow

Gonna be slow throughout the day today... and most likely the next couple days. Be patient... everything will catch up. :)

Dynocompe1990

Reaction score
Successfully jailbroke iphone 4 on 6.1.

As to tweaks, I've had more luck with smaller tweaks. I got zeppelin, ncsettings, status tab, torch, mobilesubstrate, and five icon dock.

Anybody have any suggestions for others once the servers get less bogged down?

Tapatalk'd from iPhone 4.

RK x Trigger

Reaction score
I had a successful iOS 6.1 jailbreak on my iphone 5 yesterday using evasi0n. So excited! Can't wait to customize my phone! Anyone know of any good themes to use on the iPhone 5?

Neubeehunhun

Reaction score
So many tweaks are not compatible at the momont... more waiting game i gues

BRUM

Reaction score
All new to this, but followed every important step and guides on here like blobs etc, now I jb last night, but modded my phone today as it was running better. Down to all the ppl hammering it I guess. Guides were simple, clear and trustworthy thanks guys!! iPhone 4!

Most reactions