What's new

Official Successful "evasi0n" iOS 6.0-6.1 Jailbreak Thread

jjmcb said:
I never had jailbroke my phone but this jail break was the easiest thing to do. Now I need to figure it out. What are must have on a jail broken iPhone.

iPhone 4 running ios6 on Verizon

Swipe celections ,sbsettings...

Last edited:
I never had jailbroke my phone but this jail break was the easiest thing to do. Now I need to figure it out. What are must have on a jail broken iPhone.
And... if you're an avid texter (I know, texter isn't a real word) then BiteSMS is an absolute necessity!!

SBSettings is a must. All the utility in one package, and the co-requisites are also very helpful, such as MobileSubstrate, Substrate Safe Mode and the fact that you can toggle anything and everything in a simple dropdown menu.

I forgot to mention iFile application. It's very handy on jailbroken device. I forgot to explain about swipe selection application. It's actually allows you to scroll through the sentences without magnifying tool. You just scroll over keyboard and the pointer will move.

Successful jailbreak on iphone 4s!! Thanks to everyone who made it possible!! Because of this new jailbreak I will be helping at least 3 others jailbreak their idevices!!! Thanks again!!