What's new

Official Galaxy on Fire 2 Features Trailer Release Ahead of First Major Update

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FANWV_kWW4Q&feature=player_detailpage]YouTube - Valkyrie - Galaxy on Fire 2 add-on for iPhone and iPad -- Feature Trailer HD[/ame]​

Fishlabs Games has today released an awesome HD Galaxy on Fire 2 feature trailer to show off all the new goodies that will soon be available in the award-winning game’s first add-on – Valkyrie –, due on April 28. The impressive-looking trailer showcases numerous gameplay improvements as well as the new, free in-game content. Galaxy on Fire 2 - Valkyrie will have a new storyline with English voiceover, new spaceships, new weapons, and improved equipment, as well as new planets across additional solar systems, and new black market trading systems. Features of the free update include three refurbished classic spaceships from Galaxy on Fire, namely Phantom, Vol Noor and Wraith, and the use of a personal space station in the GOF universe, where players can moor multiple spaceships and stow goods.

Click here to download the iPhone/iPad game for $9.99, in readiness for the arrival of the add-on and update on April 28: Galaxy on Fire 2? for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Source: Fishlabs

9.99 bucks for a game is more then i will pay because i get bored quickly of games and just leave them there but i bet eventually it will go on sale lol

Yes 9.99$ for a game? Hell no. That never happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i paid $9.99 for street fighter IV and then it went on sale for 99 cents lol

OMG that wasn't fair. Anyway i can't buy a game more than 6$ and that game have to really be one that can eat up my time for a long time when in vacation. NOVA2 was one of them. I can't go more than that amount for a game. Never say never it's true but with games??? It's just never.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk