What's new

**OFFICAL** Apple's iPhone 5 / New iPhone Announcement on September 12, 2012

that iphone 5 looks a lot like the leaked pics that have been online for a while but I am impressed! lots of new features as well as using the new A6 chip

that iphone 5 looks a lot like the leaked pics that have been online for a while but I am impressed! lots of new features as well as using the new A6 chip
looks pretty amazing doesnt it,really glad it has a larger display.

looks pretty amazing doesnt it,really glad it has a larger display.

yeah that was a must.. and ios 6 being released on the 19th so we have a few days to play around with the official release...

smaller dock connector looks nice but now I have an excuse to throw away all my iphone 4 ones lol

yeah that was a must.. and ios 6 being released on the 19th so we have a few days to play around with the official release...

smaller dock connector looks nice but now I have an excuse to throw away all my iphone 4 ones lol
it does look like a bigger 4s and i thought that would be disappointing but i find i dont mind now its out.

Yeah and apple changing to a nano sim.. Next there will be just a chip and no card lol

I'm hoping Straight Talk gets nano sims soon. I'm currently on AT&T GoPhone($50 for unlimited everything), so I can only use a factory unlocked iPhone unless I switch to ST.

Looks really nice though. I love the Apple hardware. I was wrong about LTE, I thought for sure they would leave it out. But, the Galaxy S III uses a similar chip that has all the radios on one chip. My One S has the same chip. Very power efficient. Of course, I won't get LTE on Straight Talk or GoPhone.

I look forward to participating in this forum again:)

Sent from my HTC One S

O came from a galaxy sI then to a 4s last year im domewhat saddened that all they have is a bigger screen, panorama, 4G LTE, and a a6 chip sound like stuff thats been out for years... Androids had a 4"+ screen in 2009/10... Old news apple is way better than that...

it does look like a bigger 4s and i thought that would be disappointing but i find i dont mind now its out.
Yeah, that extra row of icons is a definite plus. Can't wait to get my hands on it.