What's new

Odd phone issue

radamo

Reaction score
I have an iphone 4s with ios 5.1.1 which was recently JB using absinthe 2.0.2. I have since only installed two tweaks: Sbsettings and iScheduler. Today i noticed an odd phone issue. When I get incoming calls and the call is done, once I disconnect I see a phantom phone call from "unknown". I say phantom since it does not appear to be connected but i also cannot press "end". Never saw this issue before jailbreaking.

Anyone else get this?
RA

That is the phantom of the opera stalking you, the beauty of the night :)

Seriously that is very odd never heard of this happening before ever in my 40yrs. I wonder if it is a network issue sending a second call to your phone once you hangup.

Give it a few days and if still continuing then post back, unless someone here knows what could be the issue, but its seems more like a network carrier issue.

Never heard of that issue before, it's a long shot but you might consider doing a Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings to see if that cures it.

Well, glad to hear that nobody knows of this issue (I think). I did a hard reset of the device last night and will reset the network settings today and see if it goes away. Other than that it has been a trouble free JB.
Thanks for the suggestions.