What's new

Not connecting to internet either with wifi nor 3g!!!

hitmax22

Reaction score
Hi guys

My phone was working quite well all these days..but frm past 2 days i cant able to connect to internet either with wifi nor 3g unless i restart my device.After i restart it works fine but once if i lock the phone and open after 5 mins it does the same thing and again i need to restart or activate n deactivate airplane mode...Does ny1 knows what to do??

PLzz your reply is kindly appreciated :)

hitmax22 said:
Hi guys

My phone was working quite well all these days..but frm past 2 days i cant able to connect to internet either with wifi nor 3g unless i restart my device.After i restart it works fine but once if i lock the phone and open after 5 mins it does the same thing and again i need to restart or activate n deactivate airplane mode...Does ny1 knows what to do??

PLzz your reply is kindly appreciated :)

Settings- General- Reset- then hit "reset network settings". Then do a hard reset. Let us know if this works! :D

Resetting networking setting doesnt work.Even after doing a full restore and backup am getting the same problem..Nyways thank you guys,Will just go to store and try 2 get a replacement.

CHeers!!!