What's new

Nokia Slips behind iphone

Nokia has lost its customers, i think nokia is not able to compete with iPhone

Nokia has lost its customers, i think nokia is not able to compete with iPhone

No no, the Symbian platform has no more development or lack inovations in that os. More over the design of their device become boring, yet the iPhone design is simple, and the iOS has just started his way to the top. Nokia has no more future IMO

Nokia's more like stepped on a banana skin and not managed to find their feet yet.

Ive been a Nokia user for 25 + years.

After buying the Nokia n900 using Maemo which Nokia then dropped and then the Nokia n8 with symbian 3 which they are not supporting after 18months, then the meego which they ain't gonna support fully they have lost the plot !

I think they are pinning all their hopes on the Microsoft venture with the wp7 handset, leaving lots of consumers feeling lost.

I'd had enough and opted for the iphone 4.

I dont see myself going back now.

I'm now looking forward to the ios5 release and then the iphone 5.

With Nokia I was lucky to get a software patch shoring up their creaking operating systems !

I still have my old brick phone from them. I traded up for a Nextel back in the day before i went back to Verizon some 15 yrs ago.

I don’t know how many emails I have written to Nokia complaining about the N900 which I bought because I was mislead thinking that all new Nokia phones were offering free voice navigation. Oops not the N900 because of the new OS. Also the N900 was like an empty shell, most of the apps on Nokia site were not supported. I had to break my contract with Optus within just a few months and I lost a few hundred dollars because of Nokia stupidity. I have always been a Nokia user, but they have treated their loyal customers badly. It’s like a chook that has lost its head: Symbian, Maemo, Meego, Symbian again and now may be Microsoft; it’s like going on a boat which is changing direction every now and then. For a phone company which used to be NO 1, it is terrible debacle.

Survey now says so iPhone leaps forward

I'm not sure how iphone is popular in Japan. I was in Tokyo for a week last week and in the trains around 98% of phone users had the long flip type, I am not sure but looks like Motorola to me.

iPhone consumers are in China the most i think, if you taking it country by country. Japanese love to use Japan stuff, but I don't know if Motorola is Japanese though, I could be, don't know for sure.

hi, i am alexiscavin,
i was also a nokia user before i-phone and i think we are not the only one to switch to i-phone because some of my friends and friends of friends so like a chain many people became i-phone user after leaving nokia.............

armour4iphone01 said:
hi, i am alexiscavin,
i was also a nokia user before i-phone and i think we are not the only one to switch to i-phone because some of my friends and friends of friends so like a chain many people became i-phone user after leaving nokia.............

Everyone wants one it's just everyone isn't going o admit it.

I just wonder if WP7 is really gonna pull them off the chopping block? Time will tell!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net