What's new

No sound from ear peice and no sound from mic.

Peterdragin

Reaction score
iPhone 4. When the phone rings it automaticly goes to speaker phone and no sound comes out and the other party can not hear me. I can't hear them and they can't hear me when I make or answere a call. Help!!!

Peterdragin said:
iPhone 4. When the phone rings it automaticly goes to speaker phone and no sound comes out and the other party can not hear me. I can't hear them and they can't hear me when I make or answere a call. Help!!!

Try a hard reset and that might fix it Hold Sleep and home button together for about 10 secs phone should then restart

Done that. Restored it as well. Brought it to someone who said he could fix it. Turned out he replaced both, the mic and the ear speaker. I could have told him that was not the issue had he told me first what he was going to do.

Peterdragin said:
Done that. Restored it as well. Brought it to someone who said he could fix it. Turned out he replaced both, the mic and the ear speaker. I could have told him that was not the issue had he told me first what he was going to do.

Does it play music with sound on your iPod If not I say bring it to an apple service desk How old is it

Yes it does. All of the sounds, music etc. work fine. Just no ear and mic sound.