What's new

no sim installed with ATT iphone 4s - struck at activation

cfli1688c1

Reaction score
my friend ask me to fix her att iphone 4s screen.
I fix the screen and everything was working, including 4g/data. but then, we notice there is a dead spot on the screen,
so i got the seller to send another screen.
There is a 2 week waiting for the new screen to get here.
After i remove the defective screen and put on the new screen, i notice the phone said searching and no sim in the settings.
I try a couple of thing from google, like reset network, tape up the top of the card. Nothing works.
I then restore the phone to 7.1.2. Now it wold let me activate the phone, as its still no sim.
Is there anything that i can do to fix this? thanks.

my friend ask me to fix her att iphone 4s screen.
I fix the screen and everything was working, including 4g/data. but then, we notice there is a dead spot on the screen,
so i got the seller to send another screen.
There is a 2 week waiting for the new screen to get here.
After i remove the defective screen and put on the new screen, i notice the phone said searching and no sim in the settings.
I try a couple of thing from google, like reset network, tape up the top of the card. Nothing works.
I then restore the phone to 7.1.2. Now it wold let me activate the phone, as its still no sim.
Is there anything that i can do to fix this? thanks.
The only way to activate the phone is to insert an AT&T SIM card in the holder. The card doesn't have to be activated, it just has to be there. Unfortunately, there's no way to bypass this requirement.