What's new

No maps support in my country

ysaif.bh

Reaction score
Hey guys
Whenever I'm using Siri to locate me or guide for any services related to maps it says that there are no supporting maps for my country as I'm living in Bahrain I don't know why while all other services are fine . Please advice any one.
YOUSIF

Siri is still in a "contruction" phase if you will. It only supports mapping and locations in North America and very, very few other coutries. I'm certain Bahrain is not supported at this time.

Will in the end they did a very good marketing for this service! Instead I'm using navigon for sure not in the country but when I go out its almost 85% Accurate and I'm happy with it . In again Siri is working only when u r connected it doesn't work in offline . In the end I can give it 6 max out of 10.

ysaif.bh said:
Will in the end they did a very good marketing for this service! Instead I'm using navigon for sure not in the country but when I go out its almost 85% Accurate and I'm happy with it . In again Siri is working only when u r connected it doesn't work in offline . In the end I can give it 6 max out of 10.

6 that sounds generous I live in the uk and I would give Siri a 4 max.
What winds me up is that the main selling point of the 4s is Siri but I doubt Siri will be fully working even when the iPhone 6 is out.

enots27 said:
6 that sounds generous I live in the uk and I would give Siri a 4 max.
What winds me up is that the main selling point of the 4s is Siri but I doubt Siri will be fully working even when the iPhone 6 is out.

Agree with you totally do
!