What's new

Newstand supposedly is working for ios 5

iCrank

Reaction score
Just read this on app advice and flipboard but I have checked this and both articles don't suggest it only works for the iPad but it's true. It doesn't work yet with iOS 5 gm on the iPhone.

thats not good. although im currently using zinio for the one magazine that i get digitally, i really wanted to see what mags were going to be offered.

loco said:
thats not good. although im currently using zinio for the one magazine that i get digitally, i really wanted to see what mags were going to be offered.

Right now, wired, popular science and gq are offered. Im also waiting to see what magazines or papers are offered

Newsstand is open to iPhone users now. With limited items.

Attachments

• $image-3435333636.jpg
    $image-3435333636.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 407
Last edited:
very limited items. none of my mags are offered...... :(

So if a magazine is available in Newstand and I already have a subscription in Zinio, would I be able to open it up in either app?

does the "store" link work in the newsstand app for those of you that it's working for? (how's that for some good grammar :p)

What magazine is that in your thumbnail picture? And where do I find these in the app store. I can't find anything. And to another poster, my "store" button has never been active and still isn't.

mg6035 said:
What magazine is that in your thumbnail picture? And where do I find these in the app store. I can't find anything. And to another poster, my "store" button has never been active and still isn't.

Reset your phone. But that mag is a skateboarding app.

Works on my iPhone4 no issues.