What's new

Newsstand - where are the magazinea?

Propellerhead

Reaction score
I don't understand about the Newsstand app that iPhone comes with. Where are all the magazines? It takes you to a handful in the App Store, of which I only recognize Guitar World (and I don't play). Are you supposed to be able to get them someplace else? Where and how?

That's where you get them.

إيكرانك...المسطرة

Open the newsstand and tap on "store" it will take you to the store where you will be able to get all news papers available. Download and install them and you will be able to view them from the newsstand.

bab2010 said:
Open the newsstand and tap on "store" it will take you to the store where you will be able to get all news papers available. Download and install them and you will be able to view them from the newsstand.

That will only take you to the app store.

إيكرانك...المسطرة

That will only take you to the app store.

إيكرانك...المسطرة
it takes you straight to the newsstand store. try it on your iPhone and you will se the big label "newsstand" on top of that window, and of course the newsstand store is inside the Apps store, where else would you want it to be otherwise?

it's really hard to make this product work. I don't this is a total success for apple at all. I review the newsstand from my ipad and I can do a search for anything that I want and then I filter for newsstand from the top but in the iPhone is not easy at all.