What's new

Newest member

tape

Reaction score
Hey Guys & Gals--have had iphone since Verizon made it available (I was in the 300's in the pre-order list)
I use iphone for pleasure, since I'm retired but I want to max. it's functionality. Looking for ways to carry secure info, but still easy to access. BTW-it's windows for me, not that I am against Apple--just too many pgrms of importance to switch over to OS

Hello and welcome to the forum!

I was in the same boat as you and i had all these windows applications that i could not live with out but i switched to mac and found all these alternatives before switching of course and tried them and found that most where better, though i still have not found anything as good as FlashFXP available for mac and i use Filezilla thats not as good, but what kind of files do you want to transfer to your phone? usually everything is done through itunes so you could download ibooks and transfer some .pdf files and there are some apps in the app store and you could add other docs like .doc or excel depending on what file types you want to add, the iphone is secure and you dont need to do anything else but add the files.

Welcome tape. I'm with you with Windows, although I admit the iOS is strong. I just don't like the idea of Apple dissing Flash on the iPhone and not allowing a user-friendly access to files in the iPhone -- as in using Windows Explorer. That capability is on all Android hardware.

G'day and welcome!!!!