What's new

Newest iPhone Commercial Features Marty Scorsese and Maybe an iPhone 5?

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score

Apple really is rolling out the big guns with its latest iPhone commercial! Cnet reports on the newest Apple TV spot, which features the acclaimed film director Marty Scorsese interrogating Siri on a white iPhone in the back of a (presumably) New York taxi. In the ad, you see Scorsese asking Siri what his day is like, and she tells him that he’s got a busy day today. Siri then quips “I’m not allowed to be frivolous,” when Scorsese asks her if she’s serious. You then see Scorsese getting Siri to change his appointments around, checking on the location of a friend, asking Siri about traffic conditions downtown, before he finally tells Siri, “I like you Siri, you’re going places.” Although the end of the ad spot clearly says “iPhone 4S”, some have been speculating whether or not the phone that Scorsese is using is actually an iPhone 5 that Apple have sneaked in there just to tease us!

Source:
Marty Scorsese the latest celebrity to chat up Siri | Apple - CNET News

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it is iPhone 4s the Internet say its a 3G not 4g on the bar at the top.

If you look at the phone, it IS taller than most, as well as on the close ups, you can clearly see that the button and switch are a little lower on the side of the phone. Although, this phone does NOT have a metal backplate, so it's doubtful that it's the actual 5. This seems for like an ad campaign to get people interested in Siri, since that's one of the biggest marketing points of a 4S and the 5. I could go on a little longer with some more points, but I think you got my 2¢ out of it. :p

And maybe an iPhone 5?? WTF. It says 4s right on the commercial. Nice trick to get someone to click on this!