What's new

Newbie here - Convert from Android

s13_slider

Reaction score
Hi, all. Just bought an iPhone 4 today with Verizon service. I just came from a Samsung Fascinate. Happy to be on a new forum and to meet everyone here!

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S13, I came from a Fascinate too (and Droid X) to the iPhone 4. A world of difference, although the Androids were "satisfactory."

Agreed. I won't say I didn't like Android. I'll say I like iOS more. So far anyway.

Agreed. I won't say I didn't like Android. I'll say I like iOS more. So far anyway.

Yes. the iOS is really fine, but I miss the ability (of the Android phones, and possbily the Windows phones) to access files and folders within the phone. Apple avoids to provide that capability. Moving pictures, music, ringtones, etc., to/from the PC is not so easy with the iPhone.

Yes. the iOS is really fine, but I miss the ability (of the Android phones, and possbily the Windows phones) to access files and folders within the phone. Apple avoids to provide that capability. Moving pictures, music, ringtones, etc., to/from the PC is not so easy with the iPhone.

You will be able to do that when u free the iOS by jailbreaking it. It's all your call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk