New XS user

Discussion in 'iPhone Xs' started by leemoknows, Aug 15, 2019.

1. leemoknows

leemoknows Active Member

I just got my iPhone XS in the mail today. I replaced my 8 Plus that I’ve had for about 1.5 years. I was pretty happy with the 8 Plus, but really started to dislike the large size. The XS seemed like a great compromise, just a tad taller screen, but smaller overall body size. Being just a little narrower than the 8 Plus makes it easy getting in and out of your pocket. Anyone else get tired of their Plus or Max phone?

• Like Like x 2
  2. spencerdl

spencerdl Well-Known Member

Nope. I love my Xs Max and so do my eyes...LOL. I've been using a "Phablet" type smartphone since my 6 Plus and couldn't imagine going back to a smaller screen size. ENJOY your new Xs.

• Like Like x 3
  3. leemoknows

leemoknows Active Member

I’m really diggin’ life without a home button. I thought it was going to take a while to get used to, but not so. One of my favorite features is tap to wake, believe it or not. Super handy

4. Tristan

Tristan Active Member

The iPhone XS is a brilliant phone not to small not to big just the correct size, the only thing is that the price goes up every year, and they’re getting very expensive, but still I would always buy apple over Samsung

• Like Like x 1
  5. scifan57

scifan57 Super Moderator Staff Member

The flagship phones from all manufacturers are getting more expensive, including Samsung.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1