What's new

New XS user

leemoknows

Reaction score
I just got my iPhone XS in the mail today. I replaced my 8 Plus that I’ve had for about 1.5 years. I was pretty happy with the 8 Plus, but really started to dislike the large size. The XS seemed like a great compromise, just a tad taller screen, but smaller overall body size. Being just a little narrower than the 8 Plus makes it easy getting in and out of your pocket. Anyone else get tired of their Plus or Max phone?

spencerdl

Reaction score
Nope. I love my Xs Max and so do my eyes...LOL. I've been using a "Phablet" type smartphone since my 6 Plus and couldn't imagine going back to a smaller screen size. ENJOY your new Xs.

OP
leemoknows

leemoknows

Reaction score
I’m really diggin’ life without a home button. I thought it was going to take a while to get used to, but not so. One of my favorite features is tap to wake, believe it or not. Super handy

Tristan

Reaction score
The iPhone XS is a brilliant phone not to small not to big just the correct size, the only thing is that the price goes up every year, and they’re getting very expensive, but still I would always buy apple over Samsung

scifan57

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The iPhone XS is a brilliant phone not to small not to big just the correct size, the only thing is that the price goes up every year, and they’re getting very expensive, but still I would always buy apple over Samsung
The flagship phones from all manufacturers are getting more expensive, including Samsung.

Most reactions

Latest posts