What's new

new verizon cases

1baddawgy

Reaction score
i just sent away for the new modified case-mate pop for verizon. any thoughts?

incipio is the official launch partner to iphone verizon version. the ngp and edge work on verizon also

try casekarts website my friend owns a authorized dealer that sales Verizon phones he buys accesories from them wholesale so Im sure they have stuff.

good prices also

Reading this thread, I'm just curious...do the iPhone 4's for Verizon and AT&T have different dimensions or something? The cases aren't compatible?

They are very close in comparison, however the Verizon model has different placements of the antenna. So the cases have been produced and should be ready to go at local verizon stores! Specifically for the verizon phone..

hope this helps

They are very close in comparison, however the Verizon model has different placements of the antenna. So the cases have been produced and should be ready to go at local verizon stores! Specifically for the verizon phone..

hope this helps

Wow that's interesting. Thanks!

hope this helps

And to be more specific, the change in antenna caused Apple to change the position of the silent/vibrate switch (above the volume + - buttons) that makes the Verizon iPhone not compatible with some existing cases. They moved the Silent/Vibrate switch about 2-3mm closer to the volume buttons :)