What's new

New User

FactoryPlus

Reaction score
Hey Community , Joined cause still a little skeptical about JB'ing my iPhone4 i had it for a while now .. but experiance with JB i had an iPod 1stGen Jailbroke that .... Hacked DS, PSP and others .. So I have an idea ,but i never really jailbroke any of my iphones even when i had the 3G..

SO HIYA!

Hello and welcome to the forum! iphone jailbreak allows you to do so much more and once you do you will find it hard to go to a non jb state especially after trying out some of the apps you get from cydia. though it is not for every one but its perfectly safe to do and if you dont like it then you can always restore to get rid of the jb, unless your on ios 4.3.2 then i would avoid using jailbreak for now..

but any questions or concerns then feel free to ask :)

Hello and welcome to the forum! iphone jailbreak allows you to do so much more and once you do you will find it hard to go to a non jb state especially after trying out some of the apps you get from cydia. though it is not for every one but its perfectly safe to do and if you dont like it then you can always restore to get rid of the jb, unless your on ios 4.3.2 then i would avoid using jailbreak for now..

but any questions or concerns then feel free to ask :)

Thanks .. My iOS is 4.3.1 :) and im actually thinking of JB'ing once i get home .. i like all the themes and all the other little stuff you can do to the phone!

I see. well if you decide to then read: http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/i...-rc12-unteathered-10823/index2.html#post55135

also some must have apps are,

Winterboard for your themes
Sbsettings, very handy toggle for your settings where you run your finger cross the clock and can tun off settings easily.

MyStrings, you can change all the settings like slide to unlock and every other text you can think of like turning it off or slide to answer anything you can think of and fake carrier names and wifi/3g icons

Infini dock/folders to put as many icons in the dock and as many folders and files in the folders as you like.

another good one you can install while jailbreaking is Animate, allows you to have animated boot logos.

and barrel, changes the way the icons scroll in and out, you can have it like a cube and more..

also phil announces some pretty good cydia apps if you decide to jailbreak.

do you use windows or mac?

I see. well if you decide to then read: http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/i...-rc12-unteathered-10823/index2.html#post55135

Sbsettings, very handy toggle for your settings where you run your finger cross the clock and can tun off settings easily.

MyStrings, you can change all the settings like slide to unlock and every other text you can think of like turning it off or slide to answer anything you can think of and fake carrier names and wifi/3g icons

Infini dock/folders to put as many icons in the dock and as many folders and files in the folders as you like.

another good one you can install while jailbreaking is Animate, allows you to have animated boot logos.

and barrel, changes the way the icons scroll in and out, you can have it like a cube and more..

Windows, and what do you mean "while" Jailbreaking ?

Windows, and what do you mean "while" Jailbreaking ?

when you use the latest version of redsn0w you get the option to use animated boot logos and it installs the app called "Animate"

Hey just Jailbroke it :) and i wanted to know wich one do you guys usally picka "User,hacker & dev."?