What's new

New to the site! Not to iPhone

mikeyb918

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals I'm mike I'm new to the forum. I am however not new to iPhone, I have owned them All on launch dates. I chose to leave apple back in December after a bad ordeal with i5 I loved the way the phone performed how ever I chose not to tolerate little bugs and the touch screen issue so after my 4th device I went back to a gs3. I missed apple tho and won an eBay auction and got a new sealed 4s for a dollar... Yes a dollar so I'm back! Lol just thought I'd see what this forums all about

Thanks everyone love having an iPhone back cant decide if I want to buy another i5 or wait for the supposed "5s"

I say just go for the 5. The 5S is just for the hype. From the history of iPhones and their 'S' successors, there aren't any outstanding or outrageous difference. I doubt the A7 chipset will come with the 5S, possibly the 6 is my guess. Maybe another boost of RAM, more storage(?), better GPU maybe, etc. That's all speculation. The decision ultimately comes down to you. I'd just grab what's on the market already and live with it for a contract's duration. 2 years goes by quick