What's new

New to the forum but old to the iPhone

iphoneup

Reaction score
Hello,

I decided to post since I needed an opinion from experts on if an email address was worth anything. I am also a developer but only for a niche client. I have been on here plenty of times so I am not new to all the great information but new to participating. Thanks to all of you who have been helpful in making the iPhone experience great.

Cheers,

Hello,

I decided to post since I needed an opinion from experts on if an email address was worth anything. I am also a developer but only for a niche client. I have been on here plenty of times so I am not new to all the great information but new to participating. Thanks to all of you who have been helpful in making the iPhone experience great.

Cheers,

Welcomes old bean!

Sent from my iPhone 4 iOS 5 using Tapatalk

G'day & welcome to the forum!! :)

smiley-greet022.gif

Welcome, from Cali!

Glad to see you here, iPhoneup. Welcome from Texas!

Hello iphoneup... welcome to iPF.net!! As far as an email adress being worth anything... I suppose that's up to the person interested in the email address. I've heard of companies paying to obtain a specific phone# or email addy that compliments thier business. As far as the going rate... I guess that gets decided in negotiations. :)