What's new

new to iphone

natehartey12

Reaction score
Hey everyone. So I decided I'm going to switch from android (galaxy s4) to a new iphone 5s so I need some advice is it a good trade?

Sometimes good, sometimes not so much. I feel it has a lot to do with phone service. The stronger your service s the less power used to keep it active

Sent from my iPad using iPF.net

Welcome to iPhoneForums, and YES to the first question, and I for the second question, I have Verizon and my coverage is GREAT so my battery life is GOOD....ENJOY

I haven't upgraded to the 5S yet, but I can tell you that my battery life has been outstanding on my 4S and 5 (24+ hours with moderate use). You'll also notice more speed and smoothness over Android because all code is executed natively.

I think you have taken a good decision. I am also using iphone instead of android and i am happy with it.

I'm going Back to an Android as soon as my contract is up.. .My iPhone 5 works so I am not complaining BUT I just do not LIKE much less LOVE the darn thing...
But IF I were in your shoes would not switch...

Maybe I'm the exception that proves the rule..

Bob G

View attachment 14802

And yes, the iPhone is great. They're stable and the Apps are way better than those for Android. The customization Androids afford are not important to me. I prefer dependability.