What's new

New to iPhone

warreneaux

Reaction score
I, I go by Warreneaux, a Houstonian and Cajun by marriage. My wife and I just purchased our first iPhones yesterday. Both had Blackberry Bolds but decided to go with the 4s iPhone. We're 73 years of age so bear with us as we learn.
At the moment we cannot figure out how to configure them to send e-mails through our Earthlink account. We get e-mail but cannot send them nor text messages.
What am I missing?
Thanks and I do look forward to reading through this forum.

Thanks
Earl (warreneaux)

I, I go by Warreneaux, a Houstonian and Cajun by marriage. My wife and I just purchased our first iPhones yesterday. Both had Blackberry Bolds but decided to go with the 4s iPhone. We're 73 years of age so bear with us as we learn.
At the moment we cannot figure out how to configure them to send e-mails through our Earthlink account. We get e-mail but cannot send them nor text messages.
What am I missing?
Thanks and I do look forward to reading through this forum.

Thanks
Earl (warreneaux)

Nevermind the above about sending messages. We've worked it out.
Earl

hi welcome,I'm sure you will love your new devices,enjoy the forum.

Thats great. Let me tell you iphone is no doubt the most user friendly gadget ever introduced. However, a man who has never used it would come to know about its functions with the passage of time. If you ever have any problem in using this gadget, do try to search a video about it on youtube.