What's new

New to all this

klamos

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am new to all this. I have an itouch and a ipad so I bought a verizon iphone on ebay that she says will be shipped to me on the 5th. My question is since I didn't buy it from Verizon am I going to be required to get a data package? I don't us the data and want to hook it up to our home network like my itouch and ipad, can someone help me? Thanks for listening to me.

Welcome,

Since the verzion iPhone isn't availible from verzion until febuary 10th (pre orders 3rd) you've probably bought yourself an at&t iPhone that's been unlocked if at all...

Hi, no it's a Verizon, she has 5 upgrades available and I won't get it until Februrary ???? I just don't want to pay for a data package that I am not going to use.

I hope you can afford to lose that money, sounds like a scam to me. Only Verizon will be selling them for a long while, at least till the demand for them drops off a lot, and that should take at least 1 or 2 years if ever. And even then it won't be on e-bay.

Hey everyone. Sorry to be new and already have problems. I have openssh and winscp. When I drag a theme to my iPhone I can see it in winterboard but when I choose it nothing happens even after I respring or reboot. I have followed several YouTube videos and read many forums but it's beginning to look like I'm the problem. Any advice would be greatly appreciated