What's new

New Tinder-like app idea!

MosesBanana

Reaction score
This might be one of the dumbest ideas out there, but it was just an idea it came by as I was walking:

There would be a tinder-like app that would be the opposite of trying too show people who to hook up with and their reasons on why they are such a good partner, in which instead people would post reasons on why SHOULDN'T be dated:

- 3-5 reasons on why people shouldn't go for them (Example: I like to chew with my mouth open), although it could be a much bigger reason (Ex: Like the guy who is right now typing, I stay inside all day playing LoL even though I should go outside and be more productive). ANY REASON at all.

This wouldn't be an app of "pushing people away" or an app of "hating people." But instead would be a perfect opportunity to shout out all the things considered bad to yourself, to everyone!

But hey, maybe people actually might like a person who chews with their mouth open. ;)

I'm too lazy to go ever and check any mistakes in my thread, but feel free to leave any suggestions to my app idea.