What's new

New social photo/video app with a twist!

vbfor3

Reaction score
SNIP IT, TEST'EM, TEASE'EM!! Try it out you won't regret! App store link below! If you need a user to add on there, add me!! vbfor24! Ill show you how it works! It is pretty straight forward!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sniptease/id838040907?mt=8

SnipTease: Social Photo/Video Sharing Game

Experience a new, fun, unique, and mysterious way of sharing photos/videos! Tease your friend(s) by uploading a photo from your album or taking a video/photo in real time and attaching a question to your video/photo! Only if your friend(s) get your question right may they view your content! Now, if they do not know the answer to your question, they may request a hint, which opens a chat session!

SnipTease also allows you to directly send an uploaded photo or real time photo/video to your friend(s) without having to attach a question!

$vlad.jpeg$screen568x568.jpeg$securedownload.png

Last edited:
Hello,

I've moved your game announcement post to the iPhone Games Forum, where it will receive more attention.

The OP has asked me to modify the thread title and move it to the App Announcements section.

Add me on SnipTease vbfor24!!! If you need a first friend who can show you how it works!