What's new

New SMARTPHONE MAGAZINE!!!!!!

Adam2k90

Reaction score
Hello,
I am interested in making a smartphone magazine and was wondering if any one would be interested in buying it. The price would be £2.49 and would be printed professionally. It would have sections for different types of smartphone such as iPhone's and Androids. It will also have reviews, comparisons of phones, Apps of the fortnight and general smartphone news. It would be a fortnightly magazine. Please if you think you would be interested in this magazine leave a post.

Thanks,
Adam

Will it be available electronically and what is your experience as a magazine editor and/or publisher?

I may read it while on an airplane or sitting in a waiting room for appointment but I don't think I would buy it. With forums like this and others out there the content they have in my opinion surpasses that of a magazine b

I would be interested but depending what your answer's are for King Hal's comments.

Will it be available electronically and what is your experience as a magazine editor and/or publisher?

Yes it will be electronically available for a slightly lower prices and yes I have prior experience of editing but it was an gaming magazine the was only available on the Internet. I don't edit that anymore but I got a lot of experience of that. This is one of the reasons I want to make a magazine as I enjoyed it before and was good at it. The first issue will be free if I can generate enough interest.

I'm in, if it's electronically. I think the postage will be a bit on the heavy side to have it sent all the way to sunny side California. But if the first one is legit, count me in.

The first one will be ready within the next few weeks.

Hi Adam, Im in, like your response seems like you on the ball with everything, will be good to see your first issue, congrats and welldone.

Count me in for the electronic version After I preview the 1st edition I will decide if I will subscribe or not. Sounds interesting.

Hello,
I will probably be starting the magazine tomorrow.

sounds like an interesting idea, i think it might be something good.

Good idea.. You need to set up a distributor in the us, with some us based writers as well since we get different phones on the other side of the pond...

That would be a good idea since you have the experience , good luck :)