F flyb0y22 New Member Apr 24, 2017 #3 Hey Dell "old man" that's not an excuse. If you have questions don't be afraid to post them and don't be scared off by the assholes that think they know it all just be patient and the answers will come. JR
Hey Dell "old man" that's not an excuse. If you have questions don't be afraid to post them and don't be scared off by the assholes that think they know it all just be patient and the answers will come. JR
Dells New Member Apr 24, 2017 #4 I have posted a question in iPhone 6 and you know people who think they know everything as well. Dell
I have posted a question in iPhone 6 and you know people who think they know everything as well. Dell
brixtonboy Well-Known Member Apr 24, 2017 #5 Hi l'm old to. all the answers are on the internet, it's just that some people are better at finding them than others.
Hi l'm old to. all the answers are on the internet, it's just that some people are better at finding them than others.
zstairlessone Well-Known Member Apr 24, 2017 #7 Hello Dell and welcome! I'm the person who really does know everything, I just can't remember much of it [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Hello Dell and welcome! I'm the person who really does know everything, I just can't remember much of it [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
ShashaCruz New Member Apr 26, 2017 #10 Dells said: hi all Just joined forum I am an old man but still learning Dell Click to expand... i luv old men much
Dells said: hi all Just joined forum I am an old man but still learning Dell Click to expand... i luv old men much
iPhone 16 Accessories The best charger of all time? Anker Prime 250W GaN BEAST! ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon