What's new

sfm1017

Reaction score
Hello all. Been lurking for awhile and thought it was time to introduce myself. Long time Android user that swore he would never go down the road that Steve Jobs built. Long story short,tried my first IPhone (5s) and that was all it took. Three weeks later besides the 5s, I bought an IPad mini retina and and a MacBook Pro.

Looking forward to participating.

Steve

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi, welcome to the forum!
Forum Rules…….Please read and respect our rules.
Remember…."search" is your friend…..Poisonivy….Administrator.

Yeah yeah welcome Steve! I'm new too btw! But not to iPhones. Planning on getting an apple laptop in the future! Yeah!

Welcome to the Forum sir and enjoy your Apple products. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

I own the 6plus iPad retina and MacBook Pro. I'm so happy with them all. Glad I made the investment. [emoji4]

I own the 6plus iPad retina and MacBook Pro. I'm so happy with them all. Glad I made the investment. [emoji4]

Welcome to iPhone Forums, I_andrews11! We share a common interest. I also own the three devices you mentioned.

Welcome to iPhone Forums, I_andrews11! We share a common interest. I also own the three devices you mentioned.
Thank you! I've been a member for a while [emoji4]. Being a musician, Apple products serve me well. I use for tracks and music production as well as personal and business use. Great devices!!

I am not really sure other than all the bashing from android folks made me wonder about the phone? So I went from S4 to the iPhone, figuring if I did not like it I could sell it and go back to the Galaxy. That is not going to happen. [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From s4 too! Well, I've had every smart phone sprint had ever made and I always tell people that if they want a mobile device get a Iphone, if they want the complexity of a computer in their hand, go android.

Hello Steve!! Welcome to iphoneforums... :) And hey, congratulations for chosing IOS.