What's new

mendezi1

Reaction score
Good Afternoon! I recently purchased my iphone 5, and I am excited to get to know more about the different uses. I use sprint (I know it sucks) and right now I moved into a new cube at work where there is no service whatsoever. I do have a very fast/strong wifi connection here. I was wondering what type of apps I can use or what else can be done in order to make and receive calls. I already have viber, but most of my contacts do not. Is there a way to receive calls over wifi that is easy? I don't mind paying for an app. Any help would be appreciated, thanks! :phone:

Good Afternoon! I recently purchased my iphone 5, and I am excited to get to know more about the different uses. I use sprint (I know it sucks) and right now I moved into a new cube at work where there is no service whatsoever. I do have a very fast/strong wifi connection here. I was wondering what type of apps I can use or what else can be done in order to make and receive calls. I already have viber, but most of my contacts do not. Is there a way to receive calls over wifi that is easy? I don't mind paying for an app. Any help would be appreciated, thanks! :phone:
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.
iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules