What's new

brevdude

Reaction score
I am a new member to this forum. I have a jailbroken iPhone 4 with Siri added. I had my iPhone about 9 months now and really enjoy it. I am open to suggestions and to learning more about the iphone

I am a new member to this forum. I have a jailbroken iPhone 4 with Siri added. I had my iPhone about 9 months now and really enjoy it. I am open to suggestions and to learning more about the iphone
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure?

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

Hi there. I am fresh girl,too in this forum. Sincerely I wish I can learn or share something more about iPhone/iPad and make friends here to talking about iPhone. Thx.

MiPhoneMall said:
Hi there. I am fresh girl,too in this forum. Sincerely I wish I can learn or share something more about iPhone/iPad and make friends here to talking about iPhone. Thx.

Hi I'n relatively new too, had my iPhone less than a year. Maybe we can help each other learn about the iPhone