What's new

aplsauce

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Clark and I have been a repair tech for iPhones, iPods and iPads for about two years so if anyone has any questions about anything just let me know. I feel that I am pretty good at what I do and I'm honest, at least I think so... hah.

Hi Clark, welcome, it's good to have you here!

The Archangel

Hey there, Clark. Welcome. Is it really "not that hard" to change a cracked screen on an iPad or iPhone? My daugher-in-law busted hers, and wants to fix it herself (she has access to getting the new screen and tools). Comments?

Hey there, Clark. Welcome. Is it really "not that hard" to change a cracked screen on an iPad or iPhone? My daugher-in-law busted hers, and wants to fix it herself (she has access to getting the new screen and tools). Comments?

Hey EWyatt, it really isn't that hard to do if you take it slow and don't force anything. It is really hard to damage your phone to the point where it will never work again if you just are careful. It may take you an hour or two and that is usually why people come to tech like myself to get things fixed. Just be sure to buy the right parts. there are some dishonest people online that sell useless parts. So if you are buying a screen for the iphone 4 be sure to get the assemblies