What's new

robertwayne

Reaction score
Hello to all. My name is Robert. I'm an American living in the Philippines. I'm also a retired military member of 26 years. Somehow I have an Iphone 3gs. Actually, I loaned a guy some money...and he used his Iphone for collateral. The iphone was purchased in the USA (so he stated). Over here in the Philippines we use "sims" to use our cell phones. He had it (not real sure how he did it) unlocked so he could use the local sim for calling and texting.
One day, I plugged my new iphone into my desktop PC. It told me to run "updates". After I ran the update, the Iphone no longer worked.
If someone out there can assist me in getting this thing to work again.....I'd be greatly appreciated.

Robert

Version: 5.1.1 (9B206) Modern Firmware: 06.15.00....sure hope you can help me....I can get the wifi to work...and surf the internet....just wont read my Filipino Sim.....plus...if I turn off.....I have to boot using jailbreak

Hello and welcome to the forum! Good luck on your jailbreak quest and definitely thank you for the service to our country!